Importing Goods to the USA in respect of dealing with U.S. Customs Broker
This online tutorial should help to understand international shipping cargo recovery procedures at the destination. Even though this information relates to importing merchandise to the USA, in general, it may apply to international shipping cargo recovery procedures in other countries all over the world. At this time AMID Logistics, LLC provides international shipping of ocean freight services only. However, these international shipping cargo recovery procedures, in general, are similar for international shipping of seafreight, airfreight and for shiping international freight by land.
Note: The international shipping cargo recovery procedures tutorial is provided for reference only. Every single international shipment is unique. Please contact us with questions related to your particular international shipment. We also suggest you consult with your destination country customs or Customs broker regarding your international shipping cargo recovery at the destination in advance.
- General Provision
- Entry Of Merchandise
- Invoices And Rates Of Exchange
- CF 7501 - Entry Summary. Instructions For Preparation
- Examination Of Merchandise
- Transportation In Bond. Immediate Transportation Entries
- Classification And Appraisement
- Harmonized Tariff Schedule (Part 1)
- Harmonized Tariff Schedule (Part 2)
- Harmonized Tariff Schedule (Part 3)
- Articles Conditionally Free. Chapter 98 Of U.S. HTS
- Customhouse Brokers
- Prohibited And Restricted Merchandise
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Country Of Origin Marking
- Import Quotas
- Warehouse Entries, Bonded Warehouses
- Fines, Penalties And Protests
- Foreign Trade Zones. "Free Zones"
- Drawback Entries